Textbooks, supplies, computer accessories, giftware, and Knights gear are available for purchase.
Welland Campus Store
The Welland Campus Store is located in room L25.
Phone: 905-735-2211 ext. 7585
Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus Store
The Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus Store is located in room N104.
Phone: 905-641-2252 ext. 4055
What textbooks do I need?
Once you have your timetable, simply follow the instructions and the online store will help you find the books you need. If shopping in person be sure to bring a printed copy of your timetable and our bookstore personnel will be happy to help you!
OntarioLearn (online) course students can purchase their textbooks directly from the Welland Campus bookstore or textnet.ca.
- For students who need to process a refund or return and do not currently have campus access, refunds may be done online.
- Our policy requires that a sales receipt must be provided for all returned items.
- Refunds are available for two weeks from date of purchase with receipt. NO refunds will be given just prior to, during or just after exam weeks. If you are withdrawing from a course after the two week period, you must provide a copy of your withdrawal form. Returned merchandise must be in resaleable condition.
- Do not remove the shrinkwrap, mark or read your textbook until you are certain about your courses.
- All refunds are made at the discretion of store personnel.