Financial Aid & Awards
Need help with budgeting? Check out these resources.
Canlearn.ca offers student aid and education planning from the Government of Canada. Help plan for your education, save, budget, and explore student aid and career options.Visit canlearn.ca
Reach your goals with personalized insights,
custom budgets, spend tracking, and subscription
monitoring—all for free—using mint.com’s website and app.
Contact Financial Aid and Awards
If you are a domestic student or applicant who has questions about OSAP, scholarships and bursaries, or other financial aid inquiries, contact the Financial Aid and Awards Office at:
- Phone: 905-735-2211 ext. 7618
- Email: [email protected]
Meet with an NC Financial Aid Advisor
In addition to the information on our website, our Advisors can help with your individual questions and concerns about financial aid. Here are some common topics that you may need to speak to an advisor about:
- Request an appeal for more OSAP funding
- Impacts of a change to your course load or withdrawal from program
- Questions regarding OSAP academic probation or restrictions
- Financial aid requests based on emergency need
Schedule a virtual appointment
To schedule a virtual appointment (through Microsoft Teams) with a Financial Aid Advisor, please email [email protected].
If you have concerns regarding the level of service that you have received from any member of the Financial Aid Office at Niagara College, your concerns may be noted in writing and forwarded by email to Shawna Luey, Associate Registrar, Enrolment Services at [email protected].
Student letters of concern must contain the following information:
- Date that the incident took place
- Name of the staff person (if known)
- The situation that was being discussed
- The nature of the student’s concern
- Letter must be signed by the student and dated
- Appropriate return address/e-mail in order to direct a response