Letters of Approval
If your tuition and fees will be covered by a sponsoring agency, please request a letter of approval from the agency.
The Letter of Approval must include:
- Student Details: Student name, date of birth, Niagara College student ID number.
- Details and Duration of Sponsorship: Program, full-time/part-time studies, length of program/individual term.
- Coverage and Limitations
- Requirements for Invoicing
- Sponsoring Agency Information: Address, email, phone number and contact person.
Approval letters can be submitted by email, mail or fax to:
- Email: [email protected]
Niagara College Canada
100 Niagara College Boulevard
Welland, ON L3C 7L3
Attention: Student Accounts
- Fax: 905-736-6001
Approval letters must be received by the tuition due date. (Please note that space may not be available in the program after the due date.)
We do not require sponsoring agencies to pay the deposit by the deposit due date. A deposit payment made by the student OR a sponsorship letter of approval is required by the deposit due date to secure their place in the program.
Sponsored Student Requirements
- You are required to complete and return a Consent to the Disclosure form.
- Please review our Refund and Withdrawal policies. The refund will be payable to your sponsoring agency. They will be notified of any program change of status including withdrawal.
- You will be responsible for fees that are not covered by your sponsoring agency.
Textbooks and Supplies
Book accounts are to be arranged by the Campus Bookstore.
Parking permits are purchased through Honk Mobile. If your sponsoring agency is covering your parking permit, please refer them to Parking Services – Monthly Parking.
For more information and parking rates niagaracollege.ca/parking.