Deposit and Tuition Due Dates
To learn more about how to make a payment – see: Make a Payment.
- A $250 mandatory non-refundable, non-transferrable tuition deposit is required each term for all new and returning domestic students – including those students receiving OSAP funding or waiting for their RESP.
- This deposit is required to secure a place in a program, and is also required before students can select a timetable.
- The tuition deposit counts toward tuition fees. It reduces the tuition owed. There are no service charges included in this amount.
- Returning students who do not pay the tuition deposit by the deadline will not be able to register for classes and/or view their timetable until the deposit is received.
- New students who do not pay the tuition deposit by the deadline may lose their seat in their program and/or not be able to register for classes and/or see their timetable.
Domestic Due Dates – 2022 & 2023
- A mandatory non-refundable, non-transferrable tuition deposit is required for all students each term – see: Tuition Deposits.
- For new students confirming after the tuition deposit due date, the Admissions Office will provide you with a new due date within 1 week of receiving your confirmation. Please check your tuition invoice through the My Financials section of MyNC.
- If the remaining balance of fees is not paid by the balance of fees due date, a late payment charge will apply. Additional penalties may apply. See: Late Payment.
|Start Date||New Students – Deposit Due||Returning Students – Deposit Due||All Students – Balance of Fees Due|
|2022 Spring (May)||February 18, 2022||April 6, 2022||May 24, 2022|
|2022 Fall (Sept)||June 15, 2022||July 22, 2022||September 21, 2022|
|2023 Winter (Jan)||October 19, 2022||November 25, 2022||January 23, 2023|
|2023 Spring (May)||February 17, 2023||April 5, 2023||May 22, 2023|
International student? Visit the International website for costs, due dates and payment information.
Where’s my invoice?
Invoices are not mailed to home addresses. Invoices are posted to each student’s online MyNC account, under My Financials. Tuition and fees for the next academic year (always beginning in Fall) will be posted to My Financials in May.
A how-to guide is available – see: How-to: My Financials Navigation.