Make a Payment
Invoices are posted to each student’s online MyNC account, under My Financials. Invoices are not mailed to home addresses. A how-to guide is available – see: How-to: My Financials Navigation.
Four methods of payment are available.
Canadian Issued Bank Account
You may pay via online or telephone banking (bill payment), or in person at a branch of your bank or financial institution.
- To set up bill payment please use Niagara College or Niagara College Tuition.
- Do not select Niagara College Welland or Niagara College NOTL as these are used by the residences.
- Use your 7 digit Niagara College student ID as the account #.
- Please allow sufficient time for payment to reach Niagara College by the due date (approximately 1 to 3 business days).
Canadian Issued VISA or Mastercard
To make a credit card payment, you have two options:
- Make your credit card payment online or,
- Login to MyNC, navigate to the My Financials section within the Dashboard, and select Make a Payment.
Payments can be made using a Visa or Mastercard. A non-refundable 2.25% service fee will apply. The service fee is billed at a rate of 2.25% and is paid directly to and retained by Moneris Solutions. As it is not a Niagara College fee, it will not appear as a transaction in your MyNC student account. Instead, it will appear as a separate item on your credit card statement as Conv Fee Niagara College, Etobicoke ON. Payments will reflect on your student account the following business day.
Certified cheque or money order (payable to Niagara College). Include your 7 digit Niagara College student ID as a reference. Please allow sufficient time for payment to reach Niagara College by the due date.
Niagara College c/o Student Accounts
100 Niagara College Boulevard
Where’s my invoice?
Invoices are not mailed to home addresses. Invoices are posted to each student’s online MyNC account, under My Financials. Tuition and fees for the next academic year (always beginning in Fall) will be posted to My Financials in May.
A how-to guide is available – see: How-to: My Financials Navigation.
- If the remaining balance of fees is not paid by the balance of fees due date, a $150.00 late charge will apply.
- Your reserved space in the program expires as of the fee due date posted to the My Financials section of MyNC. If payment is not received by the due date, you may lose your space in the program. You may be considered for re-admission if there is space available upon request.
- Students with outstanding charges will not be eligible to return to Niagara College until all amounts owed are paid.
- Returning students who do not pay the tuition deposit by the deadline will not be able to register for classes and/or view their timetable until the deposit is received.
- New students who do not pay the tuition deposit by the deadline may lose their seat in their program and/or not be able to register for classes and/or see their timetable.
- Please note that late fees are not assessed on tuition deposits.
All students who have an outstanding balance (not paid by the deadline) may be removed from their program, and will be ineligible to register for classes, view their timetable, receive grades, transcripts, certificates or diplomas until all amounts owed to Niagara College are paid.