Offers of Acceptance
Applicants will not be eligible to register in a timetable until all admission requirements are complete. An offer of acceptance will be revoked if proof of completion of all requirements is not received by the Admissions Office before the start of classes.
Confirm your Offer of Acceptance
- Confirmation of acceptance is completed online at ontariocolleges.ca.
- In order to secure your place in the program, you must confirm by the deadline specified in your Offer of Acceptance letter.
- All colleges to which you applied will be informed of your decision.
- You may only confirm one offer of acceptance at one time.
Deferrals of Admission
A deferral of admission may be considered on an individual basis under extenuating circumstances. Applicants must submit their request in writing to the Admissions Office. Applicants must meet all program admission requirements for the start date they wish to defer to. If a deferral is requested to the next application cycle, a new application and payment of the application fee at Ontario Colleges will be required.
- Email the Confirmation of Acceptance from your offer package to [email protected] to confirm your offer.
Technical Support for Domestic Applicants
Issues logging in to or using OntarioColleges.ca:
If you are having difficulties logging into or using the Ontario Colleges website, please call the Customer Contact Centre toll-free at 1-888-892-2228. Other contact options and hours of operation are available on their website.
Unable to select Offer of Acceptance:
If you are unable to select your Offer of Acceptance online, please contact the Admissions office directly at 905-735-2211, extension 7619 or at [email protected]. Please have your ontariocolleges.ca application number or your Niagara College student ID number available.